Last Updated on by SaariNews
Backup for WhatsApp data is mandatory if you are using Whatsapp on Daily Basis Day & Night. When peoples lost their phones and that they lose hundred of dollars against mobile price. But Precious things are Data, Anyone doesn’t want to lose data of AnyCast. So try your best to save your data with the backup of Google Drive Facility. Google offers 15 GB of free space to save your data. So, you can create a backup of your Whatsapp Account and save photos and video data into your Gmail Account.
Read Also: How to Load Zong Card
How to Back-up WhatsApp data with Google Drive
Yes, you can save your backup data of WhatsApp into google drive directly at any time. here is a list of which you need to process this one. You can create a backup manually or Automatically after some days.
- First of all, you need Gmail Activated Account on Your Mobile Phones.
- All Google Play Services activated and Running properly on your Mobile.
- Enough Free space must have on your Mobile phones to create and save backup files.
- You must have a Speedy Internet Connection to complete this step With Whatsapp Account.
Now Open WhatsApp and Follow these steps.
- Tap More Option>>Setting>>Chat>>Chat Backup>>Backup to Google Drive.
- Now Set Frequency for Backup other than Never.
- Select Gmail account where you want to save WhatsApp Backup data.
- Tap Backup Over to completed the Backup Process.
Also Noted that backup data with cellular companies data may have some charges.
Read Also: How to Check Zong SIM Number